12 July 2011

12/07/11

Hello  everyone!
Today,me and my  friend Kate wolked and we have made many photos.
Last week  we went to the cinema on Transformers.Ohh...very cool!We really like it!(:








 ♥

26 comments:

  1. спасибо Каte за фотографии)))
    а Трансформеры классные*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ах да да спасибо тебе)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice jacket, thanks for the love hon and yes I am following you now :) keep reading and I will do the same

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) Thanks a lot for visiting my blog. I've just started to follow yours and I'm waiting for next posts.
    btw. I love your jacket ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a very nice blog. You so pretty :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the jacket too. You take very good pictures btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice jacket!
    You have beautiful hair ;D

    Thank you for your observation of your blog. I will be looked in here more often.

    Yours! ;*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your pictures are beautiful. I'll follow you and hopefully you'll follow me back. :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you jacket!<3 Cute pictures ;)

    I follow. ;*

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous photographs x

    sharpest-lives@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! Thanks a lot for the comment. Your blog is also very cool and the pictures are amazing. I will follow you to.

    Greetings Sara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog:*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your jacket and the pics!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. жакет обалденный!!! фотографии такие красивые!!!

    http://julia-lerman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you! It's very nice of you! You have great pics on your blog :) ! Oh, and I love this white cat ;3 XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, thank you ! I like your blog, we can see beautiful pictures ! I'll follow you, thanks for the comment ! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love your jacket! we follow you! visit our blog and, if you like it, follow us! xxx

    http://nicetowearyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. первая фотка красивая очень)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The jacket is nice, I find your blog really interesting!
    http://stadtprinzessinnessa.blogspot.com/
    Lg <3

    ReplyDelete
  21. i love your Header :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. That jacket is amazing!!! Awesome photos too! :)

    http://daphneglowsinthedark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I reallly adore your jacket ! :)

    ReplyDelete